Why join the National Register of Public Service Translators
Being on the National Register of Public Service Translators will provide a guarantee to your clients that you are qualified, experienced and competent as well as adhere to a written Code of Conduct.
The advantages are:
- You will be able to use the letters of accreditation RPST (Registered Public Service Translator) after your name
- Public services across the UK understand that the National Register provides a guarantee of competence and accountability
- Your details will appear on our public register where potential clients can find your details and contact you direct for work, or can confirm your registration
- You will receive a unique URL which links directly to your online record: use to promote your professional skills
- You will receive regular updates from NRPST on the profession and maintaining your standards
Considering a career in translating?
If you are considering a career in translating and do not yet have any qualifications, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for backgound information on the essential first steps and links to further information.
Ready to register?
If you do have relevant qualifications and /or experience you believe meets registration requirements (see the 'Qualifications and Experience' page) then go to the 'How to Join the Register' page.